Conclusion of today
Discussion is always much better than argument. It simply because of that argument is to find out who is right whereby discussion is to find out what is right. I was damn shocked when there's no any warning signs to look for before some feelings arise / something happen.
*my mind get fxcked*
*and this lappie cant type in chinese pinyin at the moment*
It have been years that I never been adored like a princess by anyone else except my papa even though I was attached for quite some time. And hey-yah eventually we would realized, the lesser we needed, the better we felt. You will not believe what exactly happen / could happen ever after that.
It's either a big big "WOW" or a big damn "DAFUQ"
HAHA. Yet, I am surprised with WOW.
*singing in the shower*
Turned out liking you a lot more than I initially planned to.
It could be friendship, souled-ship, brothership, or smlj s-h-i-p.
Lets figure out what it is together, sooner or later we would knw wokay.
*well that explains a lot!*
#idontreallyknowwhatImeanwhatIwantwhatIwishtohave
Jumping out from the topic.
I feel darn uneasy whenever she looking at me, trying to talk more with me, and her fake smiling posy these days.
I hate politics and conflicts which seems that usual happen in corporate offices but not ours.
Never expected one day, I would have the courage to face all of these.
Aries have the cons side, where we can't hide our feelings from heart. Our faces will look totally *PALM* whenever we meet haters.
*get out of my sight pls*
well, I cant stand any lil bit more.
I knw I am bad cause I hate. But it really doesnt matter as long as I didnt do anything unethical, illegal, and not "right".
F u . I have 100% faith on what am I doing it right now.
nenenepupu. ciao~
Are you laughing at me?
#justlaughla
Over thinking killed my happiness. *Sob sob*
Insecurities killed my self-esteem. *Sob sob sob*
Lies killed my trust. *sob*
"Baby I still believe.....", singing a sad song.
Yes we believe. The right one will appear soon or already appeared!
Lets follow the flows....
We're young.
A relationship where you can act like completely idiots together is the sweetest thing ever.
I ve been missing those time, where we could laugh like nobody business, shared all the happy and sad, up and down, excitement and depression. We were undoubtedly closest to each other.
I always curious about how man actually think about relationship? But what I should always keep myself in mind is to make peace with my past so that it doesn't destroy my present. Not gonna to give him that pleasure to run away from what he had done to me before, but giving myself a way to remember who am I supposed to be.
Have been hanging around in SS15 these days before I move to a new place. Went to have Bakuteh SS14, Asam Laksa, First subang, Asia Cafe, Pontian Wan Tan Mee, and all the other places where we used to be, especially AC. Turned around and around in Pjs7, yet the faith was ended since the day we apart. Never bump into each other even though we re staying nearby. What does it really mean? I'd like to think that one day you'll understand.
You're completely away of my life and mind. For whatever reason it had, they said time heals everything, yet I always believe that truth heals even faster. I hate lies from liars like you. I always imagine if there's one day we met along the street. Hey, how do you do for being as a playboy fooling the girls around? I bet that I will definitely being gratitude to myself after few years from now.
And hell out of those guys out there, if she's important to you, show her.
It doesnt make sense when your words speak so much louder than your action.
A-BIG-L-O-L.
Aries babes are always emotional, impatient and bad temper. But they'd love the one that they opted to be with for no matter what. Even if we fought a lot, I still wanted you in my life.
HAHA.
People change, feelings change. It doesnt mean the love once shared wasnt true and real. It simply means that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.
I dont hate you anymore. Take care and all the best.
Stay Cool ^^
There comes to a point in your life when your realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
And I am looking forward to be with someone who will really, always stay less than three with me!
Y-E-A-H!
沒有留言:
張貼留言