LOL
I am wondering..
When the time that you are feeling someone is too childish for you to get along with, have you ever realized what have you done / ongoing doing are the way lagi ignorant ?
Age doesnt define the level of maturity, but the actions do.
This is why everyone is saying action speaks louder than words ok?
Stop flying by your seat of your pants can ah?
Dont get mad when i dont care, please be mad because i once did, but u were too blind to see.
It is not that I never tried. If you could ever give up so easily, pls tell me whats the point of keep pushing you to try?
I found that pointless. And I ve seen the brighter side of ze life.
I ve learnt the best lesson in my life, at least for the past 20 years. Frankly speaking, if you ever found a girl who is willing to go through hell just to keep your relationship going, you really shouldnt take her for granted.
And guess what? you re not going to admit that what had u done wrong to those ppl that may care u the most. you were just telling ppl that ....................... grrrrrr.@##¥……¥%&%……&@#!@
*calm down, Paige*
Put your pride down before you lose any other things / ppl in your life.
I truly advised, cause I ever cared / still care.
I know I am not a kid anymore, and you too pls.
godness.
INSANE!
No regrets, just lessons learnt. really.
Never get confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are. And yes, scar lasts longer than a single unfaithful "sorry".
Today supposed to be a good day.I finally spoke out all the words that been hide in ma heart for so long.
Shouldnt I feel much better ? yeeeap. I will still close my door real tight until I meet the one that worth to open.
Now i know, finally i had known, over-thinking ruins me, ruins the situation, twists things around, makes me worry and just makes everything much worse than it actually is. God knows what is the best for me, it may just not the right time now.
I 'll see.
Tomorrow will b my last day of internship. How would that going to be?
We'll see.
:)
沒有留言:
張貼留言